Are you running the Kentlands/Lakelands 5K on August 30th? If not - you totally should - the race has been voted Best 5K/10K in the Mid-Atlantic region by Competitor Magazine, as well as selected as one of the area's premier events by RunWashington magazine.
To make this year's race even more fun and to honor the Kentlands 25th Anniversary celebration the 25K for K25 has been developed. This is a fun way to run 25K for the 25 years the Kentlands have been in existence.
What do you have to do to participate?
1. Register for the Kentlands/Lakelands 5K on August 30th. (This will be your 5th and final run for the 25K!)
2. Run the Kentlands/Lakelands 5K course 4 times prior to the race throughout the month of August.
3. Record these runs using a GPS watch, an app on your phone or any other way you have.
4. Visit Fleet Feet Sports, Gaithersburg and show an associate that you have completed the course.
5. After running the race on August 30th you will receive an awesome commemorative 25K for K25 Tech Shirt!
Any questions - just let us know! 301.926.6442