We run for different reasons. We have different goals. We come from different places. Yet, we are all on the same road - one without a finish line. Where personal achievement, performance, and connection run together. And that's the Power of Running at Fleet Feet Sports.
In 2014, the Power of Running at Fleet Feet Sports has enabled us to:
- train over 600 individuals for distances ranging from 5K all the way up to 26.2
- cover nearly 100,000 miles in training runs/walks
- donate over $3,500 to Girls on the Run of Montgomery County
- create over 20 local jobs
- work with, connect and influence over 30 local businesses to get active!
- and donate over $45,000 to support those fighting breast cancer through
Critters for the Cure and the Avon 2-Day
In 2015, thanks to your decision to shop locally, the Power of Running at Fleet Feet Sports continues to transcend boundaries. With your help, we are helping to reshape the lives of countless individuals, and are bettering our communities one step at a time.
Thank you for continuing to join us on this journey.