You've worked hard this year. It's time to get your holiday bonus! From now (December 16th) until December 24th, for every $50 you spend in-store you'll get $5 IN FLEET FEET BUCKS to spend in stores in 2016. Round out your shopping list, then get a little something for yourself! This offer is available in-store only and some restrictions apply, so check out our FAQ below.
GIVE A GIFT. GET A GIFT. FAQs:
What are the provisions on the $5 FLEET FEET BUCKS?
- Fleet Feet Bucks are only valid for use between January 2nd and January 15th, 2016.
- Not valid for use with any promotional certificates.
- Not valid towards the purchase of gift cards.
- Not redeemable for cash or refund on any unused portion.
- Customer is responsible for all sales tax.
- Please protect the bonus certificates as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Must be attached to receipt.
Can I get change back when I use the FLEET FEET BUCKS?
- The FLEET FEET BUCKS are a complimentary bonus certificate and have no cash value. It must be used at one time – no change is given.
Can I redeem my FLEET FEET BUCKS at any Fleet Feet Sports location?
- The FLEET FEET BUCKS are only valid to be redeemed at Fleet Feet Sports, Gaithersburg.
Can I use my FLEET FEET BUCKS more than once?
- No, the FLEET FEET BUCKS can only be used once.
Can I use more than one FLEET FEET BUCKS at one time?
- Yes, you can use multiple FLEET FEET BUCKS at one time.
I have an expired FLEET FEET BUCKS, can I still use it?
- The FLEET FEET BUCKS is a promotional certificate and does have an expiration date. The 2015 FLEET FEET BUCKS will expire at the close of business on January 15th, 2016.