Are you wearing the right size bra?
Did you know?
- 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong size bra.
- The average life of a sports bra is 6-12 months. Bras that are dried in the dryer last even less time!
- Not all sports bras are created equal. A sports bra is essential equipment. Find the one that is right for you.
- A woman should be re-measured for a sports bra every year, and also after major weight gain/loss or pregnancy
- We carry the best sports bras from Moving Comfort, Champion and Hind, for all types of fitness activities.
- Not sure which size is right? Our bra fit process will help you determine which bra is right for you. We carry sizes A-H.
GO THROUGH A FITTING
We are proud to have one of the best selections of sports bras in the country, and our specially trained staff will do their very best to get you a great fit in a great bra. Any of our employees can take you through a fitting; drop in anytime or call ahead to set an appointment. Check out a video of an actual sports bra fitting at our store:
Proper fit will provide you with the freedom to move and exercise with comfort and confidence. We start our bra FIT process with questions about your activities and style preferences. Next, we take careful measurements and translate them into the correct size sports bra. Based on size and activity, we will select a few bras for you to try. Throughout the process we will offer tips and advice to help you reach your goals. Here are few things to pay attention to:
Comfort – A good sports bra should feel comfortable, stay in place, and not chafe. The straps should not dig into the shoulders and the band should be comfortably snug to offer support, but not feel restrictive.Do jumping jacks, run in place, and swing your arms side to side to make sure what feels good on is comfortable and supportive when you're in motion.
Support - If you're a small or medium breasted woman (A to C cup), a compression bra will offer support and comfort. Or if you prefer, you can choose a bra that offers encapsulation for shaping as well as support. If you're a larger breasted woman (C to FF cup), encapsulating styles that separate and support your breasts are more comfortable and more supportive than compression bras. For maximum support, choose a sport bra that does both.
Moisture Control and Breathability - A good sports bra will wick sweat away from the skin, dry quickly, be breathable, and allow perspiration and excess heat to pass through. It should also keep you cool and dry when it's hot, and dry and warm when it's cold.
We carry the following brands of sports bras: