A huge thank you to our friends at Whole Foods Market - Kentlands
for partnering with us to provide healthy eating options!
Great as a light main course or lunch, or even a great side along some grilled chicken!
- 1/2 pound whole wheat orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1/4 pound baby spinach (about 4 packed cups)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 24 pieces sun-dried tomatoes in extra-virgin olive oil, chopped, plus 1 tablespoon oil from the jar
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (also called chickpeas), rinsed and drained
Cook orzo in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again. In a large bowl, toss with remaining ingredients and serve.
Per Serving:390 calories (50 from fat), 6g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (12g dietary fiber, 10g sugar), 15g protein