A weekly program designed for runners who can run 3-4 miles comfortably
and are interested in improving their stride and building running strength.
Goals of this program include:
1. To learn proper running FORM for a more efficient STRIDE.
2. To reduce risk of injury by learning about:
- Exercises that will STRENGTHEN core muscles
- Proper warm-up and cool-down routines.
3. To build leg STRENGTH through hill workouts.
4. To 'wake up' fast-twitch muscles through speed specific running drills at the track.
Unlike some of our other training programs, this program will be
monitored/overseen by a coach, but will not include pacers/mentors.
Participants should be able to run 3 -4 miles (continuous) comfortably.
SPRING 2016 Program Details COMING SOON!
START DATE: TBD
END DATE: TBD
TRAINING DAYS: Wednesday 6:30PM
PROGRAM FEE: $95
Call or visit us to get registered! (301.926.6442)